The AAA Safety and Field Services Dispatch will handle the assigned duties associated with the day-to-day operation of AAA Safety and Field Services while also helping to sell, promote, grow, and maintain the customer base for AAA Safety and Field Services.
The AAA Safety and Field Services Dispatch reports directly to the AAA Safety and Field Services Operations Manager Standard of Performance:
• To maintain a high level of customer service.
• To maintain good working relations with all departments and fellow employees
• To maintain good working relations with key customer contacts.
• To maintain good working relations with potential customer contacts.
• To ensure all safety standards are being met, including identification of hazards, hazard mitigation by following the hazard mitigation triangle Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders Dispatch personnel as required by situations
• Advise vehicle operators of traffic and other problems Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews, and equipment
• Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews, and equipment
• Maintains trusted customer relationships.
• Organized, and result oriented.
• Works, cooperatively and persuasively with customers, employees, and other management.
• Travels to industry sites when needed obeying all traffic laws and driving to road conditions.
• Work with the Operations Manager to hire AAA Safety and Field Services personnel as needed.
• Delegates duties to personnel to ensure that the maintenance and condition of equipment, trucks and trailers is kept at a desired standard.
• Assist in Creating, refining, and implementing SOP’s and procedures pertaining to AAA Safety and Field Services
• Works with the Operations Manager and HSE to ensure that procedures, safety programs and HSE documentation are kept up to date and accurate.
• Performs inspections of equipment, trucks, mtc’s and trailers and employees etc.
• Works with Management to assist and provide input relating to bid’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s.
• Provides support to customers including operational assistance, troubleshooting and operational instruction.
• Helps Supervisors to coordinate jobs as they come in when needed.
• When needed Trains, orientates, and directs new staff and contractors when hired.
• Works closely with the AAA Operations manager regarding industry trends, needs and directions so that management can be proactive in ensuring AAA Safety and AAA Field Services are meeting the needs of the customer.
• Participates in industry events including, but not limited to, Petroleum Association and Oilmen’s events that often take place after hours.
• Participates in on-call and weekend rotation schedules.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
• Willing to work after hours and weekends when needed.
• Performs random site visits to jobs being run by AAA Safety and Field Services as part of a QC process to ensure that AAA safety and Field Services is operating under the high standards expected by management.
• Provide Leadership, coaching, motivation, training, and direction.
• Performs inspections of equipment, trucks, breathing apparatus, cascade system and trailers prior to travelling to client site, and completing all corresponding documentation.
• Communicates with customer and client inquiries regarding courses, instruction, as well as invoicing and billing inquiries of all jobs.
• Sort job packages, and AFS employee time tracking and payroll
Qualification and Skills:
• Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English and have proper grammatical speech.
• Solving Problems.
• Must be capable of managing through others, delegate as much as possible, assign work and follow up.
• Must have H2S Alive, First Aid, Confined Space Rescue, WHIMIS, TDG and any other industry enforced or job specific safety tickets.
• Must have good winter and off-road driving experience.
• Must have a good understanding Industrial Field Safety practices and services
• The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken works and sentences.
• The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. • Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work.
• Basic math; add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly
- H2S Alive
- First Aid
- Common Safety Orientation
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Rescue
"*" indicates required fields